Fall is here, and with it it brings OurBus’ announcement of special extra trips in October and November, all for our Ithaca college students.
With holiday season being so close, students are on the look-out for affordable ways to travel back home to spend time with their families, and we are here to alleviate your worries with a solution.
We have three special routes that we are piloting to make it easy for you to travel during fall break and Thanksgiving. Head home with some friends and share in the festivities. Or make a quick getaway on OurBus for the weekend and steer clear of the family. It’s entirely up to you.
Look out for OurBus on the following special routes:
- Boston, MA <> Cornell University– The bus will go from Boston to Ithaca and will make stops at Albany, NY and Binghamton, NY (and vice versa).
- Islandia, NY <> Cornell University– Connecting Long Island to Ithaca, the bus will stop at Melville, NY, Manhasset, NY,; Paramus, NJ, Binghamton, and Ithaca (and vice versa).
- Stamford, CT <> Cornell University– Going from Stamford to Ithaca, the bus will make a stop en route at White Plains, NY (and vice versa).
In addition to our special fall bus routes, we will continue to run on the following routes that cater heavily to Ithaca college students:
- Ithaca <> Washington, DC with intermediate stops at Binghamton, NY, Allentown, PA, Philadelphia, PA.
- Ithaca <> NYC, with a stop at Binghamton, NY.
We pride ourselves in offering affordable travel, that is easily accessible. All our buses are equipped with complimentary bottled water, free wi-fi, charging ports and bathrooms.
Ticket booking is easy via the OurBus online app, allowing you to track your ride status too!
Nothing should keep you from enjoying the season, so get your travel plans in order for the fall with great deals offered at OurBus.com.