In March, we suspended service on all intercity bus routes due to COVID-19. A lot has happened since then, even if you haven’t physically moved as much as you normally would during this amount of time.
Then in April and May, we asked our customers when they wanted or needed to start traveling again and what would make it a comfortable ride. After hearing from thousands of people across the 100+ locations that OurBus provided service for pre-pandemic, we started to relaunch routes based on their feedback.
Current Intercity Bus Routes from OurBus
- Massachusetts route: Boston – Worcester – Methuen / Lawrence – NYC
- Upstate New York route: Niagara Falls – Buffalo – Rochester – Geneva / Waterloo – Ithaca – Binghamton – NYC
- Syracuse route: Syracuse – Binghamton – NYC
- Berks County Pennsylvania route: Douglassville – Reading, PA – Kutztown – Allentown / Wescosville – Hellertown – NYC
- Lancaster route: Lancaster, PA – Malvern – King of Prussia – Fort Washington – NYC
- DC route: Washington, DC – New York City
- Virginia route: Vienna, VA – NYC
- Hoosier route: Chicago, IL – Lafayette, IN – Zionsville – Indianapolis – Bloomington, IN
94% of August passengers rated their comfort as 4 or 5 out of 5.