In March, we suspended service on all intercity bus routes due to COVID-19. A lot has happened since then, even if you haven’t physically moved as much as you normally would during this amount of time.
Then in April and May, we asked our customers when they wanted or needed to start traveling again and what would make it a comfortable ride. After hearing from thousands of people across the 100+ locations that OurBus provided service for pre-pandemic, we started to relaunch routes based on their feedback.
Current Intercity Bus Routes from OurBus
- Upstate New York route: Niagara Falls – Buffalo – Rochester – Geneva / Waterloo – Ithaca – Binghamton – NYC
- Berks County Pennsylvania route: Douglassville – Reading, PA – Kutztown – Allentown / Wescosville – Hellertown – NYC
- Virginia route: Vienna, VA – NYC
- Hoosier route: Chicago, IL – Lafayette, IN – Zionsville – Indianapolis (Bloomington service will resume in the spring semester)
- Woodbury Common Mall route: NYC – Woodbury Common Mall
- NY – MD – DC : NYC – Baltimore/White Marsh – Columbia – DC
- Upstate NY Cortland & Syracuse route: Syracuse – Cortland – Binghamton – Fort Lee – NYC
94% of August passengers rated their comfort as 4 or 5 out of 5.