Your eyes are peeled for a technology startup that is bringing innovative and palpable change to the built world. You’re passionate about affecting consumer behavior in a way that’s good for our communities and our planet. And if you’re fueled by the idea of applying technology to make a positive impact, look no further. As a leader in the marketing team, you’ll be promoting services to all our users, including riders, drivers, channel partners, and operators.
- Collaborate with founders on marketing strategies for two sister brands
- Manage marketing team to execute campaigns
- Recruit and maintain distributed team of individual contributors
- Analyze historical campaign learnings, optimize, and adapt to new markets
- Plan and lead campaigns across integrated channels (digital, OOH, print, etc.)
- Oversee field marketing campaigns to build partnerships in communities
- Deploy hyperlocal, market-specific OOH campaigns
- Monitor, evaluate and iterate with new and existing channels
- Work with creative director to maintain brand consistency across channels
- Coordinate service launch promotions
This position is fully remote and reports directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years experience in marketing; title and compensation commensurate with experience
- General proficiency in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing preferred (Email, Push Notifications, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate/Influencers)
- Independent thinker; thoughtful collaborator
- Expert communication skills; comfortability pitching C-level executives
- Strong analytical skills to surface insights vis-a-vis CAC/LTV
- Keen interest in new or emerging channels/martech
- Able to work with a fully remote team
ABOUT RALLY OURBUS
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Rally is a recent 43North competition winner. As America’s most advanced bus tech startup, they have created a new transportation model variant: mass mobility as a service.
Rally has created the platform and demand for thousands of bus trips across 40 states and provinces with its “bus rideshare.” The app aggregates like-minded individuals going to events both small and large, from weddings and corporate outings to arena sports and music festivals. The technology crowdsources bus stops and crowdfunds buses to create on-demand trips. By generating new demand for buses with use-case innovations, Rally and their sister company, OurBus, convert billions of dollars spent on cars to shared buses. By doing so, they unlock the value of the industry’s idle vehicle capacity, which is a lost opportunity of $5B annually in the US alone and estimated at $35B globally.
Having improved bus travel for millions of riders to date, Rally and OurBus united through an acquisition to create the leading technology company for mass mobility in the United States. The companies capture market share by meeting or surpassing the modern consumer’s expectations of easy online booking, customer-centric policies, high quality operators, and a technology-oriented approach to the entire customer journey.
Rally and OurBus have established new consumer brands in busing built for the sharing economy. Together, they provide a single technology platform affecting the private bus industry’s 700M annual passenger trips. They empower the 3,000+ small businesses that comprise the US private bus industry. Rally and OurBus products are supported by a more efficient, combined bus operator network of small businesses, to whom they offer a fully operational SaaS infrastructure. They have made a direct impact on the private bus industry by helping operators increase revenues with automation and business model innovations.
TO APPLY, email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you are interested in the role.