Did you know that as per some of the calendars used in the USA, Tuesday is known as the third day of the week? Interesting isn’t it? However, we are here to offer you some tips during your travel on Tuesdays from buses to New York from DC.
So are you ready to hear some common yet interesting tips to make your journey a little bit more comfortable?
- Always carry earplugs if you don’t want to hear the musical sound of a crying baby sitting next to you.
- Always double check your reservations to make sure that you have a seat in the buses to New York from DC because your boss may not appreciate the grumpy mood you may be in on reaching work which may be the result of standing the whole way.
- Always keep some change in your pocket to pay with ease for the stuff you are buying. Missing a bus will be more worrisome than hearing some clinking in your pockets.
- Some pills can help avoid motion sickness while traveling in a bus for those who are sensitive. So try to take one during your bus ride.Â
- Never ever try to do any banking transactions by using a free Wi-Fi service while you are traveling. Personal information is not secure as they are open networks. Think before you click.
- Getting on the nerves of your co-passenger is not a good idea so wear earphones while listening to music or watching the movie while your travel from buses to New York from DC or any other route.
That’s all for today. In the end, just have fun and enjoy the traveling and please allow others to enjoy too.